Setup - whats wrong - what have i missed?

n3w

Any help will be gratefully recieved, been trawling forums and losing the will to live now :(

Got a test line and it works fine after installing the .apk on my firestick.

Tried installing on my zgemma and here started the trouble.....
Zgemma H2S with wooshbuild infinity, new clean install

Downloaded xtream-editor as per supplier instructions. Get 3 plugins. XE, XE catchup, XE VOD, the last 2 dont do anything, you go in to them and it just says 'no data available'.
The first one allowed me to put in my 'line-ID'
Then i've instaled e2m3u2bouquet-0-6-iptv-bouquet-maker and i've created a new provider and called it whatever, this then created the config file which i've then got with filezilla and amended the EPG URL and M3U download links (which i've had from my supplier)
I've updated the bouquets and yeah, great, i've got loads of groups of channels and also boxsets and VOD in my EPG when accessing it normally on the zgemma.
I then also updated the EPG on the XE plugin, again this worked and said it found about 80000 events.
but when i open EPG from the button on the remote i get all the channels (i unticked all the sky bouquets so i should only see my new created provider) but all the channels are blank?
if i click on sky movies lets say, it plays the movie which is on, but the EPG is empty.

so, if anyone can follow the above :) - where am i going wrong? are all of the above steps needed?
what am i missing?

cheers

If you are using Xtream editor you don't need to use e2m3u2bouquet maker. You normally install Editor and send the QR code to your supplier and he authorises it. You then just press yellow button to import bouquets and then blue button to import epg.To use XE catchup in your main channel bouquet just select a channel with a + at the end of it and on Zgemma I think you press portal button,go down to XE catchup and press ok and you will see the 7 day list for that channel. XE Vod is still a work in progress so not all suppliers have it working yet but I use XC Lite plugin for the Vod at the moment. Also make sure epg is saving to your usb/hard drive.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply!
Im getting a new test line at weekend so will check out the above, thanks

I used to use suls before Xtream Editor and it worked very well. My supplier had his epg listed on epg importer and I never had any problems tbh. I only changed to Editor as my supplier stopped giving out m3u and now using api.

Try changing the skin I was using sky q skin and wouldn't populate epg I changed to wbskyhd skin and all epg populated worth a shot for you

Back