Shareclear.net

chavboy

Has anyone had any experience with these guys. Everything was fine then they decided to turn my service off halfway through the contract when I got in touch with them and included the thread where they offered a year they just ignored it and just kept demanding more money to turn it back on. It was very strange it seemed as though they thought this was reasonable behaviour and I should just pay up

They really should, it was quite a frustrating email exchange as it was in black and white in front of them. I couldn't work out if they were stupid or thick skinned:whacko:

joking aside chavboy try a test from elsewhere it may just be your settings and if you are using skybox/openbox they are total rubbish anyway think they are made in iceland cause they are always freezing. i swopped to a blade with same server WOW what a massive difference it made way way better bit of kit.

Cheers Simon, no the box isn't very good but it was defo. the service. I have a new service up and running now seems fine, I will be getting myself the solo2 I think, how about the blade how does it compare

Back