SID not found in PAT

Hey guys, just got my box setup and have a test line most of the channels load fine but a few give me "SID not found in PAT"

Is there a known issue or is it my line ?

Any help would be great

Thanks

What area are you in?
What area id have you used?
What firmware are you using?
How are you scanning? ABM or Auto / Manual scan
Are you using a splitter? if so, what brand and frequency.

MORE INPUT! :)

Hey guys thanks for fast replys....

When I setup the box wirral was not in the drop down list, all I could see was Liverpool I did a manual scan for current setup. I don't have a splitter, the box is open vix. I'm on the wirral but it's classed as Liverpool area id is 20.

I did see a second Liverpool in net I'd but I'm sure it had test next to its name.

If you go into autobouquets in the service or tuner config menu (depending on your image) and do a start scan you will get the channels back. They have been moving the HD channels around at least 3 time in the last 7 days in South Yorkshire, they are reorganising in preparation for the big HD switch off which they are trailing in Leicester at the moment

If you look a few posts down there is a post about missing HD channels. They have new encryption that sits within the box rather than on the card. Therefore it cant be used for sharing. Only the newer hd boxes have they power to do this so until they get rid of all the old hd boxes in any area they can't switch if off. SD will not go until they replace the old sd boxes and then its game over again. That will take a while yet. The channels they have turned off first are the Sky Sports channels as usual.

Back