Cable SID not found in PAT

philip69

I have had my Zgemma H1 for about a year with no problems using Vermin. I have just lost SlySports 2 HD getting SID not found. I have tried rescans in autobouquetmaker. The area id is set right (Its been working for ages) Has anyone got any idea what else I can try. All other channels work fine. Thanks in advance

If you haven't updated you box for a while the xml file is probable to of date.
Not sure if it will work but remove ABM through plugins menu.Reboot and reinstall ABM. Rescan.

hi I have same problem here on VM eurosport hd 2 not working and a couple of other hd channels not working

can someone else confirm everything else is fine merseyside area

rgrds
shazbaz

Last edited:
hi I have same problem here on VM eurosport hd 2 not working and a couple of other hd channels not working

rgrds
shazbaz

Am in birkenhead mate just checked all working here
What else isnt working i will check them for you

If you haven't updated you box for a while the xml file is probable to of date.
Not sure if it will work but remove ABM through plugins menu.Reboot and reinstall ABM. Rescan.

I had a look in plugins, couldn't find anything to delete the ABM. You are right I havnt done any updates for a long time. Its got to the point I cant remember how to set up the image etc. I'm sure after a bit more reading I will get it sorted. Any further help is much appreciated. Thanks

Menu
Plugins
Red Remove plugins
Find abm and remove
Then plugins
Download plugins
And reinstall abm might work

The xml file shouldn't make a difference all that does is tells your box witch channels to swap and orders your bouquets for you. If it was down to the xml it wouldn't show the channel at all. It only refers to the channel names not transponders or frequencies

No just tv boquets and epg it might not work mate but worth a try whats on your box vix if it was atv you could try software update from box.

Dont do software update from box if your using vix

No just tv boquets and epg it might not work mate but worth a try whats on your box vix if it was atv you could try software update from box.

Dont do software update from box if your using vix
I'm using VIX. I tried removing and downloading ABM then rescan. But still the same no Slysports 2 HD. Looks like I'm stuck.Thanks for the ideas so far

@dillyp70

I have a zgemma h1 running sucmnsee 4.1.001 vix image

what is your net id ?

I am running

41016 Liverpool TDN

will give yours a try if different to see if that helps thnx

rgrds
shazbaz

rgrds
shazbaz

Am in birkenhead mate just checked all working here
What else isnt working i will check them for you

@dillyp70

what is your net id please worth giving it a go if different

am on zgemma h1 running vix 4.001

rgrds
shazbaz

Now sorted

are all your other channels ok?
Most of them are. Ive noticed others were comming up as tuner failed. Any way Ive just fixed it!! I read another post stating do a manual scan (not using autobouquetmaker) That has just worked, got all my channels back. Hope this helps somebody else.

Back