$ sign channels not working

mr04bro

Got my new blade 5000s yesterday, followed the guide put in the ssu file, chose the channel list for my area, installed the config file, got FTA channels and that's all, the sports, movies etc with a $ sign states 'scrambled"' any help appreciated, NEWBIE

Chsers

---------- Post Merged at 02:53 PM ----------

hi mr04bro just got mine working went back and did a factory reset the went through the setup but I didn't flash the epg file see how you go

Hi bennny7 I did a factory reset , put the memory stick in, installed the ssu file, went to blade online, chose my channel for my region, the box rebooted, I got channels, went to set up, installed the cfg file, get all the channels but the ones with $ signs like sports and movies I am not getting! it states scrambled service! is there something I am missing?

to get the $ scramled channels you need to input either a cline or nline through the 9991 menu .the box must be flashed with the patched software with 9991 option.you now need to source a payserver to supply the before mentioned cline/nline. this of course comes after a small payment is made to them..all this info is there for the reading in previous posts on the forum..its worth having a proper read up

Also make sure the little square on the 9991 screen is green and not yellow. I had this problem to start with. I also noticed when you import via USB, the last number of the DESKey changes, it's normally 14 but the import changes it. I found by toggling the Server Status from On to Off, press yellow button on the remote to Save, then Server Status from Off to On and reboot the box worked.

have you check your network settings sometimes it changes to manual automatic to wifi, well it did for me im using a wifi bridge

Can someone tell how many clines is it best to have and does a blade 5000 take 3 thanks

Do not hi jack posts and start your own post!

Simple 1 line! As some boxes fight to unscramble and this leads to glitch ing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 lines with different subs, 1 main one which I use majority of the time but if there ever is a slight glitch on that which there hardly ever is then I switch to the other one.

Back