signal indicator on zgemma

dappa2

I recently bought myself a zgemma h32tc and installed whooshbuild 6 on it.

Does anyone know if there is a way to change it so when you are zapping channels and it shows on the info bar the signal strength and signal quality bars?

The reason I would prefer to see this information if possible on my box is sometimes the cables coming into the house sometimes if they move even a little bit, can sometimes cut the signal strength in half and if I notice it I can then correct it. I have the sly q skin currently on it.

All my amikos have this feature to see the bars on main screen, hopefully its possible on zgemma too.

I recently bought myself a zgemma h32tc and installed whooshbuild 6 on it.

Does anyone know if there is a way to change it so when you are zapping channels and it shows on the info bar the signal strength and signal quality bars?

The reason I would prefer to see this information if possible on my box is sometimes the cables coming into the house sometimes if they move even a little bit, can sometimes cut the signal strength in half and if I notice it I can then correct it. I have the sly q skin currently on it.

All my amikos have this feature to see the bars on main screen, hopefully its possible on zgemma too.

first thing to sort is your cables,
obviously they have an issue

Back