Signal problems?

:(y):
Lol based off what. You have no idea how far he is from the cabinet and what signal levels are required at his property...
Theres more to it than just comparing one number to a what works for someone else. He hasn't provided enough information (not a full range of frequencies, however I'm quite confident an attenuator will make things worse.

To the OP, looks like a HDU will solve your issue mate, zgemma tuners are not as good as official tuners.

LOL :)You got more HDU’s to sell.
I know the level are within tolerance but it’s better if the router levels are near as 0 as possible. That’s what my Virmin man told me.

:(y):

LOL You got more HDU’s to sell.
I know the level are within tolerance but it’s better if the router levels are near as 0 as possible. That’s what my Virmin man told me.

Your virmin man talks shite either that or he couldn't be bothered explaining how the network works to you. It's certainly not a case of "aim for 0"

Hi I'm getting pixelated and glitching on my h2h, will one of them fix that? Also my FTA channels are the same

Last edited:
It was £3 from screwfix. What's the best one to get? Thanks.

Think I'm having the same problem, I bought a splitter from screwfix and when checking the power levels on the super hub it goes from 3.4-3.9 without the splitter to -0.2-0.2. I'm getting bad glitching aswell. Played around with the config files with it making no difference at all.

Think I'm having the same problem, I bought a splitter from screwfix and when checking the power levels on the super hub it goes from 3.4-3.9 without the splitter to -0.2-0.2. I'm getting bad glitching aswell. Played around with the config files with it making no difference at all.

It's obvious that splitting the signal will reduce the level but as long as it's still within range, this shouldn't have any adverse effects.

Have anyone had problems with a device connected to ur WiFi and it interferes with the h2.h? Anytime there's an iPad or that connected u can't watch the tv. Can't find any help on this

had previous problems with pixelation on TiVo box engineer came and adjusted levels and put a signal booster Technetix HDU-200 2 Port Signal Booster for Virgin Media CATV on, TiVo works ok now but have an Edison mini + that pixelates on every channel
Any ideas would be much apprecited

had previous problems with pixelation on TiVo box engineer came and adjusted levels and put a signal booster Technetix HDU-200 2 Port Signal Booster for Virgin Media CATV on, TiVo works ok now but have an Edison mini + that pixelates on every channel
Any ideas would be much apprecited

Are you using the internet also?

It has two ports one to router the other to TiVo box ,have put a splitter on the cable to TiVo box .
Have also used the cable without splitting it but still pixelates

Yeah you shouldn't really split it after the HDU, so you've tried with just the Edision and the router connected to the HDU using the V*rgin cable (white wire) with the same results?

Yes used the cable that went directly from the HDU into TiVo box so that it wasn't split but still pixelates

Has it always been like this?

Did you get the NET ID for the Edision from your TiVo?

Back