Signed back upto sly

Cappy

Due to the recent channels dropping (disney junior) and the fear of losing the sports I had to sign back up this evening(still have tears)

Got myself at least 4 years worth on CS had a good run saved lots of money and hopefully(doubt it) this isn't the end.

Raging is an understatement but 3 young kids addicted to Disney junior before and after school was the breaking point.

How inconsiderate are sly though doing this to the poor card sharing community.....haha.

Rant over

Area isn't cabled that was my first option to get the h2h but not a cabled area at all

Fair enough then - same that... there's the IPTV option but it's finding a good one which are few and far between.

I have a good iptv service but I needed tv that was easy to use for the wife and kids and they was used to the sky style after having zgemmas for a few years

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi mate should have used modro are kodi on fire stick this is what we're uusing till we see if we can get it back up

Hi mate should have used modro are kodi on fire stick this is what we're uusing till we see if we can get it back up

That isn't really a long term option for reliable viewing and it's looking a long term issue.

Sorry mate I use fire stick all the time for the wee man and he love Disney junior too and watch lots of stuff on there just the wife's now wanting to get sky back in after 5 year but can't see us getting it back for price

They're not too bad if you're constantly updating them which isn't much use for the average joe.

It's so easy am the average joe I have them on auto update so when the fire stick go on it's update everything mine on most of the time but say I turn it off for s few days turn it on it starts to update

I suppose it depends on who sets them up then - almost everyone I know who has had one doesn't rate them although I know a couple who do but mostly for on demand stuff rather than live.

I done a few for family and they all love them but it like u say it everyone to there own even on kodi u can get stuff up so it like they sly

I have Kodi on the PC with various add ons ... I just cba messing about looking for streams haha :grin:

No need for me at the moment though as I have alternatives like cable plus motorised.

Back