Signed back upto sly

My iptv as slotted into the bouquets perfect, epg.. The lot, works equally as good.. So much that hidden the sat bouquets.. Wife etc haven't even noticed apart from the picture is a lot better.
Hi mate could you help me or point me in direction or how to put tv guide epg on my zgemna

That's what i thought but wasn't 100% sure
All premiership games on sky sports1 are UHD as well as selected premiere movies and on demand movies and some tv shows , also you don't need the sky sports HD pack of you have opted for ultra HD

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

W
So I'm only 8 months into CS and not happy about it now dropping channels when Sly decide to poke some fun.

Options were to change my sat tuner for a cable tuner, and switch over to that. No big issue, £40 outlay for tuner, and think I picked up 12 months for the Father In Laws cable for £25.

Or, give IPTV a go....

Went for the cheaper option of IPTV, and can't understand how anyone can fault it as a replacement medium. Perhaps I've been lucky.

£5 month for more than I need, HD, 1080p, VOD, install on as many devices as I like so long as only one is in use at any one time, or pay another £5.

I sat watching the fight the other night in 1080p, felt like I was in the front row, far better quality than I've ever seen through my dish, and didn't buffer once.

Yea, your right, £40 - £52 no big deal, probably get a lovely service from Sly Q, nifty nice interface, but I can't bring myself to part with the money and pass it to any provider to watch TV? It's ludicrous, we've become so accustomed to shelling out soooooooo much money, we think that £40-£50 is reasonable per month, whereas in reality once you add in all your other "Necessities" line rental, BB, Phone etc, the amount you spend per month is mental.

I'll stick to my £27.50 to Vermin (just for BB) and £5 for my TV ta. My 8 year old can easily find what she wants on the iPad, Fire TV, or the channel dropping Technomate.
Who's ur supplier

W

Who's ur supplier
I pay £35pcm just for BB and use the h2h for vm at £25 for the year an have tried iptv.. I'm happy with vm and have everything vm have to offer tv wise just with the on demand stuff. But if was to pay for it all from vm I bet I'd be 150 worse off a month.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Never in a millions years m8.. I think we should barr all connection/communication to sly on the site, they do nothing whatsoever for the common people....Mask pretenders ...[ dick turpin ] lol

Never in a millions years m8.. I think we should barr all connection/communication to sly on the site, they do nothing whatsoever for the common people....Mask pretenders ...[ dick turpin ] lol
But you'll happily watch their content for a cheap price lol

Well, thats problem m8. if it was a decent price. then none of us would be on here, we would all be watch our sly channels from sly...;)

I've got a good offer from sky to sign back up but how are you guys getting £40-£45 for sly q as I cannot get them near that ( are you getting an extra mini Q box for multi room ?? )
Cheers

how are you getting that deal mate? I have tried now 4 times and got them at best to about £65 per month with full package and hd..?
cheers

It's most likely because all the years I had a cs line I kept a very basic sky package just incase, so this was a special offer for upgrading as an existing customer

Back