Siptv

Probably backfired on them. No doubt siptv would have paid them for the app to be on the store.

They would probably have had end users complaining for a refund as they paid for the app and siptv probably said it was down to Samsung removing it so users would have complained to Samsung.
Excellent point. You typed it literally seconds before me lol.

Probably backfired on them. No doubt siptv would have paid them for the app to be on the store.

They would probably have had end users complaining for a refund as they paid for the app and siptv probably said it was down to Samsung removing it so users would have complained to Samsung.
as far as ive read, that is indeed part of the case.

siptv will also be issuing an updated app for smart tv.

I would think the app isn’t the issue like mag box or Zgemma, it’s what you do with it ?, I considered getting rid and going back to LG if they do remove it

Weird. IPTV apps are being removed from Smart TVs due to copyright infringement complaints. Personally, if you've still got a working app, I would turn off automatic updates on your TV cos that's how they wipe them. Otherwise, eventually, you'll be looking at the Firestick or Android box route.

Absolutley right @systemlord

Back