Cable Skin and channels

tarren

Hello, is there a specific skin to use on the h2h when running cable? Will it make any difference to the channel selection and use? Loaded the slyk skin current. The same one as I loaded on the h2s

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Nope - the skin is purely the theme - you can pick whichever one takes your fancy.

The build is the bit beneath that which has all the important features and has most of the setup done for the tuner. Most builds on here come with a range of themes (typically a sky lookalike and a Virgin lookalike) and you can change that as you want or install your. As you're on cable the channel number will follow that of Virgin's and not Sky's (eg. Sky Sports 1 is on 501 rather than 401).

Dsayers build is setup for Cable and Sat. Biohead build is setup for cable only - both are stickied at the top of the H2H. You can also use Whooshbuild with a few tweaks needed for the cable tuner.

Ok so I guess the glitching and jumping is something to do with the signal. Having trouble viewing channels some work alot don't and it's bugging me as to the reason why!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hi . I'm a newbie to form having little trouble Downloading latest Skin for Zgemma h.s2 . It keeps telling I'm not activated but I have . I'm I missing something before the I click Download.

Thanks

Back