skin

choke

hi all having problems booting my box been advised to go back to original skin I have vix with vskin hd by kidda c how do I go back to original skin. many thanks.

does the box boot at all? or does it count up so far and then start again?

once it has restarted you can then change the skin, I don't use vix but it should be somewhere in the setup menu

Did you try to update VIX? VIX can not be updated on zgemmas.

it sounds like an update has failed, probably a conflict with 3rd party software (skin) placing your box in a boot loop, you need to reflash your box with an image thats been made after the update that broke the box. I would recomend flashing with an ATV based image on Zgemma boxes rather than VIX as ATV can update its software via the remote.

I had a different box non zgemma that was just like this on vix, constantly getting caught in a boot loop from upgrades, always had to force power off and eventually worked. very annoying and frustrating. In the end I re-flashed latest new image without restoring any previous settings and just set the box up from scratch, worked a treat from then on !!

V-skin has been updated during the last week, I would go to KiddaC's site and download the latest version.

Back