skins

can anyone point me in the right direction where to ftp new ipk skin files im trying to get chabs new skin on my zgemma star 2s im using wooshbuild latest version im sick of going through all the forums looking for answers any help would be much appreciated guys

/
/temp
/HDD/
/USB/

Few different places to do it
I think you can even do it in a web browser with openwebif

plus what does this mean in chabs post where the new skin is below it say (Please see thread for install instructions.)
i seem to be having trouble finding that bit where it says how to install it lol

You pretty much have Chabs Skin in WooshBuild already. SkyWB was made by Chabs for us and he made it how we wanted. He than used our layout for his alternate sky layout.

The basic difference between the two layouts Default and alternate is on the default layout you have three programs on the info bar when you press the OK. With the alternate layout, or SkyWB skin, you get two programs and the picon for the channel you are currently watching.

is there any way of getting rid of the 8 boxes along the top I.E the catch up boxes etc which are no use as we cant access any of them

Not by any settings no and would need the screen(s) modding to change the look.

You could request it in the skin mod section but it is a big task.

Back