Sky Atlantic

honeybadger

Seeing as this channel doesn't even scan in nomore I'm wondering if they have changed the name of the channel, as it's still has to be broadcasting on 28.2 as people I know with proper sly are receiving it

Sly blocked the transponder that it's on Inc Eurosport and a few more, a taste of what may/will be coming unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Afternoon, but Atlantic plus one is fine and sky sports 4 is fine if you have the irish sports in your list.

What they need to do is figur out how there blocking the transponder and then work around it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't say it was working?
The op said it didn't even show up on a scan but it did when doing a manual scan here.

And yes it is still there on a manual transponder scan if you really need to look at a black screen, get another TV and look at Eurosport at the same time, black screen in stereo like

Go to bed Martin I'll msg ya if they come back [emoji41]

Hahah I'm trying to pal but every time I leave me phone for like half hour I come back to like a million responses on here haha all day today at work me pocket was vibrating lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if this is relevant but for the last few days sky Atlantic has cleared for about 30/45seconds at around 15:30 then disappears again

Back