Sky box office channels.

Raylike

Hi guys,

I have a zgemma star s2, all the channels are working except the Sky box office. I have tried to read the past posts about channel searching and have tried a few of them but I cant seem to get the channels working.
When I go them they "say" n/a where the number should be.

I am desperate now because the Joshua fight is getting closer .

Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thanks Raylike..

you've tried channel 491? sky sports box office. what build are you using as well? if you use rytec sources for your epg it wont populate the box office epg but the channel should still work as long as your line covers pay per views.

have you checked with your line provider?

Hi RM,

Thanks for the reply mate, I am new to all of this a total noob. I bought the box from a "mate", it was working until I unpluged it from upstairs and brought it downstairs to watch on the big tv.
I have a years gift that came with the box.
I have tried to call him but his phone is off.

are your other premium channels working or have they all gone off? if they are off firstly try restarting the cam. will explain how to do that but firstly go to menu --> information --> about and what build are you using? vix or openatv?

Thanks again,

It OpenATV mate.

---------- Post Merged at 02:59 PM ----------

I have just tried channel 491 and shows the screen for the fight, does this mean its working?

im running vix so trying to do this off menu but press blue button, there should be something like softcam manager. open that and it should either have cccam 3.2, mgcamd 1.35a or mgcamd 1.38 with a tick next to one of them. this is your "gift", call it a line. you should be able to toggle a restart there. try that and see if your channels come back.

did it come back then when you rebooted cccam?

if not i would suggest you do some reading on here and find a build to use or follow kiddac's guide for a fresh build. just back up your line and and reflash and you should be good to go.

yeah i think we need more info on which channels arent working. are normal sly channels working like sly 1 or sly sports 1? if yes then your line (gift) is working. if you are simply then querying that you dont receive sbo channels then you need to check if your line provider offers them. ive never checked the sbo channels apart from sly sports bo.

To run Sky movies box office would be £100 a day as each movie is £2-£5

Skyspboxoff is the channel for events that most servers will offer.

Back