Sky box office on vermin

andyg1988

Do you know what channel the sky box office is

I'm on a vu solo 2
Openvix

Can't find sky box office

Only sky events channel 1000

Is that the correct channel ?

As the channel was showing the previews the past few days but today is black and not clearing

if you look in the EPG, just underneath the sky events channel, the ITV PPV channel is showing the fight in HD starting 6pm, not sure whether this will clear but the SD on sky events should

Do you know what channel the sky box office is

I'm on a vu solo 2
Openvix

Can't find sky box office

Only sky events channel 1000

Is that the correct channel ?

As the channel was showing the previews the past few days but today is black and not clearing
sky events on cable previews don't start until 17:55

if you look in the EPG, just underneath the sky events channel, the ITV PPV channel is showing the fight in HD starting 6pm, not sure whether this will clear but the SD on sky events should

Itv ppv channel is showing tonight's action ?? I fort only sky box office was showing

Itv ppv channel is showing tonight's action ?? I fort only sky box office was showing

the cable servers have never been able to decipher the ITV PPV channel in the past so i wouldn't hold your breath.
It's in the epg as showing in HD on this channel....we might get lucky though ;)

Dont think tonights boxing is an itv box office event they only have the super middleweights series. Tonights boxing is Sky box office ONLY and as previously stated hopefully it should clear at 6pm on the events channel

Dont think tonights boxing is an itv box office event they only have the super middleweights series. Tonights boxing is Sky box office ONLY and as previously stated hopefully it should clear at 6pm on the events channel

It's showing in the EPG ITV PPV 6pm Joshua V Parker HD

I can find the Sky Events channel and the EPG states that Joshua v Parker Previews are on atm, however, the screen is black. Should it be showing previews?

Back