Sky box office

Mcn84

Hi

I have a zgemma star 2s, all sky channels work well except for sky box office. The last fight i watched it froze every few seconds and was unwatchable. I have checkef it again this week and although it is only showing previews it is still constantly freezing. Does any one have any ideas?
Thanks

Have you updated your channels to the latest frequency? Tried a test line?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Do you not use ABM(auto bouquets maker) weekly say to update your channels? Press ok twice on the channel and note freq info and compare to LyngSat

SNR 100% ECM 0032. What is lyngsat? Do i delete autobouquets and run a new scan? The channel basically comes on for 2 secs then freezes completely

Yes if not ran it for a while, delete bouquets,b go back out and do an automatic skin(to make sure pick up all name changes but takes about 25 mins) then start ABM again and see.

Lyngsat is a website if Google it to check channel frequencies.

Hi thanks, the line has been tested. How do i update channels to latest frequency?

Your line may be ok at present but when the box office comes on you may well get a lot of freezing as the server could be overloaded as i had this issue before changing line supplier.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive had The line changed over to the 2nd one so i dont think its that. I have a wifi dongle instead of an eternet cable could this be the problem?

Ive had The line changed over to the 2nd one so i dont think its that. I have a wifi dongle instead of an eternet cable could this be the problem?

Well if it was your dongle , all your other channels would be freezing as well won't they !

Black screen but no freezing , ? I take it you run 2 lines ? Is your 2nd line from same provider ? , if you want this fixed I think you need to give us more information

Yes i have 2 lines from same provider. The sky box office channel was freezing but it is now just a black screen.

It maybe isn't showing previews 24/7. But 2 lines on same server isn't testing another server. Request free test in request section to compare. Then you whittle it down from there...

Im having problems with my box office was working fine now i don't even get the previews showing just a black screen. Iv updated channels etc

Back