Sky box office

Hi ste if you've stil got you're Freesat Golden box, there is an old Tanberg feed on 10E that is clearing on my Freesat Golden box, SBO -11508 V 7200

Yes Mike, been looking on SU for biss feeds but the ones posted on there are too weak ... got it on Polsat Sport Extra in HD now but will have a look at that feed, cheers :)

@mike142 got it scanned in, cheers - I haven't put the Tandberg keys back in since updating my box a while back but it still clears, my euro line must be clearing it.

@mike142 got it scanned in, cheers - I haven't put the Tandberg keys back in since updating my box a while back but it still clears, my euro line must be clearing it.
It's the old Tandberg keys that are still in the boxes firmware, the biss feeds are too weak for me as well.
(Tandberg key - T 0002 01 CA 13 8B F8 9F BE 0E 00)

Last edited:
@mike142 ah, I didn't know they were built into the box's firmware, I just assumed because there was no keys in the keys section that my euro line must be clearing it... happy days - watched the fight in glorious hd and saved myself £20 in the process... it's nights like these when you're thankful for motorised :)

Back