Sky channel order - is it going to get fixed?

Since the channel order change i moved one box to FTA Sat to get a decent order, but the Channel 4 is SD not HD. On the other box I have SKY channel line up but since half don’t work and the 1/2/3/4/5 HD are not all in the right places I wonder if that channel order and bouqets might get fixed?

Ideally the working ccam sat channels only and with 1,2,3,4,5 in HD.

Searched through and see people commenting its happened but not the fix.

On Ipab at moment, is it same on other builds too?

My BBC One HD is still in the wrong place. I had fixed it by editing the custom_swap file but when ABM updates every day, it overwrites it and puts it back in the wrong place. How do I fix this but get automatic updates as necessary?

Region is Northern Ireland. Swap channels is at "yes" to put the HD channels in the main slots.

Thanks!

My BBC One HD is still in the wrong place. I had fixed it by editing the custom_swap file but when ABM updates every day, it overwrites it and puts it back in the wrong place. How do I fix this but get automatic updates as necessary?

Region is Northern Ireland. Swap channels is at "yes" to put the HD channels in the main slots.

Thanks!

Are you definitely on latest AutoBouquetsMaker? It should be 3.0 in AutoBouquetsMaker press about.

Abe2 always did that
It rights over the custom file and as ni channels are backwards to the rest of the uk
It was always a problem

One reason I stopped using it

The official numbers are different depending on region and type of channel list. You are meant to edit it to suit your area/requirements.

Your meant to reorder them

Why does ABM not do that then
more like abe2 just lazy and not working the right order in to their setup

Last edited:
Back