Sky channels blocked?

zanemalik

Hi,

For the past few day I am only getting the FTA channels on my Zgemma H2s box.. I contacted my subscription provider and they have said that the Sky channels have all gone / blocked and only Virgin works now. Please can someone tell if this is true.

I am hoping this is NOT true.

Bollocks. He's just shutting up shop. They're on their way out for sure but there's still plenty that clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iptv or cable are the only ways to get them back. That or find some English content on foreign satellites with a Euro line.

Your cs provider is a lying cheetin good for nothing piece of shite and he's also a cowboy

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Edit: some are gone but not all discovery, bt, eir, racing still there (at present) , may 30 may be a benchmark teat

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Last Tuesday of the month. That was the original pattern of channels going dark until they took down a **** ton a few weeks back over several days at once.

At this point, I'd be amazed. They'll either go dark forever or if (massive if, and I really can't see it) there is a fix, it'll come out after everything goes dark.

It's the same software but sky Italia is hardware paired too so it's not quite the same. It's still highly unlikely they'll break it but the fact that it isn't paired makes it slightly more likely.

Back