Sky channels blocked?

cheers qasim but my server told me yesterday because when the match started the screen went black i tried an update but no joy after the match it all came on again so now i'm confused.
Could be your provider that is getting blocked but if it is an isp block then you would need a vpn

cheers bud, how do i go about vpn? i'm very new to this and my competer and tech knowledge is almost zero. sorry to be a pain.

cheers bud, how do i go about vpn? i'm very new to this and my competer and tech knowledge is almost zero. sorry to be a pain.

If your tech knowledge is limited, then why not try a few more IPTV trials first, before you start messing about trying to setup a VPN. It will be much easier, at least then you will know whether it is your provider or your ISP that is doing the blocking. There are many providers out there that don't get blocked, that would be my next step.

If your tech knowledge is limited, then why not try a few more IPTV trials first, before you start messing about trying to setup a VPN. It will be much easier, at least then you will know whether it is your provider or your ISP that is doing the blocking. There are many providers out there that don't get blocked, that would be my next step.
cheers dt, any suggestions on a good provider with sky skin and iptv?

The skin can just be added to your box, you don't need a provider for that side of things. As for a good IPTV provider, put a request in here.....

http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...r-for-iptv-january-february-march-2018.136334

Read the advice on the first page, take loads of trials and don't sign up for longer than 1 month to start with. Any decent provider will help you install IPTV if you are not sure what to do, anyone who can't or won't is not worth bothering with in my opinion.......you can always come back on here and post if you get stuck, there are loads of people on here who will help. Good luck :(y):

Wooshbuild 7 has the built in vpn plugin and you can add a vpn from gigabit vpn for a couple of quid a month

dt and baz thank you both wery much, i have taken note and i will get back to you with my results. once again thanks.

Back