Sky Dish 2nd line feed help.

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
I've one line from my dish.. It's to my understanding that I need another from my dish to the Zgemma S2 to be able to record a different channel is that correct? Also what port on the LNB would it go into or doesn't it matter? It's a quad I believe with 4 screw-in fixings.. I'm not a tech guy on this so I'm just having a shot in the dark.. If someone could throw me a bone I'd be grateful. Thanks

Attachments

• 20150831_104107.jpg
    20150831_104107.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 11
Yes you need to run a 2nd cable from the dish. don't matter which port you put it in they all the same.

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 PM ----------

Yes you need to run a 2nd cable from the dish. don't matter which port you put it in they all the same. The black cover on the lnb push up so you can access the cable terminals.

measure the amount of cable you need and just by normal coax cable, also will need a couple of f connectors for each end to screw onto the dish and box,also get some clips to attach cable every 1.5 metres or so,just follow the existing cable line so nice and tidy

Well i was thinking of taking out the shotgun cable and adding a new twin shotgun cable as they mostly come as twin so I can have one for recording and one for LNB signal.

Back