Sky Events channel number

kendog

Does anyone know the channel numbers for all sky events channels. I can see one in EPG, but no signal. I have been told there are others. Thanks

Does anyone know the channel numbers for all sky events channels. I can see one in EPG, but no signal. I have been told there are others. Thanks
If your on about C/S with sly its dead mate been dead since April time or if your on about virgin then I couldn't tell you mate

501 Sky Sports Main Event HD
502 Sky Sports Premier
League HD
503 Sky Sports Football HD
504 Sky Sports Cricket HD
505 Sky Sports Golf HD
506 Sky Sports F1® HD
507 Sky Sports Action HD
508 Sky Sports Arena HD
 509 Sky Sports News HD
 510 Sky Sports Mix HD
511 Sky Sports Main Event
512 Sky Sports Premier League
513 Sky Sports Football
514 Sky Sports Cricket
515 Sky Sports Golf
516 Sky Sports F1®
517 Sky Sports Action
518 Sky Sports Arena
519 Sky Sports News
520 Sky Sports Mix

501 Sky Sports Main Event HD

Thanks for that. It for the mayweather mcgregor fight. I have a Sky Events channel but that's not working and there are other channel titled SptsETV01, SptsETV02 etc. But there are showing 'channel off Air'. Just want to make sure I can get this fight before it starts.

Thanks for that. It for the mayweather mcgregor fight. I have a Sky Events channel but that's not working and there are other channel titled SptsETV01, SptsETV02 etc. But there are showing 'channel off Air'. Just want to make sure I can get this fight before it starts.
Usually comes on just before program starts mate that's why it will most and probably be saying off air mate and that's if provider has booked event but If you've had every other main event prior then you should get it mate used to be case with sly sports box office fights or wrestling would come on just before program starts

Best waiting on the day of the event and do an ABM scan to make sure your on the correct frequency. Its normally Sky Events and Prime Events

You wont get a signal on the channel because it's not currently broadcasting.
Was same with sly I beleive ste channel would come on just before program starts that's why it saying off air if I'm correct in what I posted earlier

How do you normally scan for channels?

You haven't said what box or image you are using so this is a wild guess.

Menu >Setup >Service Searching >AutoBouquetsMaker start scan.

How do you normally scan for channels?

You haven't said what box or image you are using so this is a wild guess.

Menu >Setup >Service Searching >AutoBouquetsMaker start scan.
That the one. It is the zgamma h2h. Iv only got it a few weeks ago so still finding my feet. Thanks..

Back