Sky free sat + IPTV working in harmony with EPG ;)

I did it a bit differently as I had USA channels as well.

So i added one list called UK and one list called USA.

The created a merged with both those in it and added the merge to my box.

The API thing isn't really gonna be needed, you set the m3u within the list itself

of course the api is needed how else are you going to get the lists on box lol as you input the code

of course the api is needed how else are you going to get the lists on box lol as you input the code
The terminology they use on the product is that they will not need to use the API "XTREAM-CODES API LINE"

To add the list to the box people use "Add Line or List to KODI/Enigma2 Plugin"

To add the m3u you use "Add List" within "Lists"

Yes that one box your sorting using that method..

Lets say i have 7 boxes all m3u links from same supplier they all want the same setup.. Do I add one list then add the other m3u logins as api lines? Then use the AddLine or List to KODI/Enigma2 Plugin" for each device?

Yes that one box your sorting using that method..

Lets say i have 7 boxes all m3u links from same supplier they all want the same setup.. Do I add one list then add the other m3u logins as api lines? Then use the AddLine or List to KODI/Enigma2 Plugin" for each device?
This is baffling me also. only have 1 epg list at moment which has a specific m3u file link. if i want the same list on a different m3u id have to add a list? therefore can only have 5 different boxes on 1 account

I think if you look then if you are a gold member you get 5 lists. Then for platinum you pay 3 Swiss francs per year per extra line on top of the 5.

Sent from my Philips Cellnet using a 12c508

This is baffling me also. only have 1 epg list at moment which has a specific m3u file link. if i want the same list on a different m3u id have to add a list? therefore can only have 5 different boxes on 1 account
Pretty much my question.. I see in the pro version you can buy credits and add a template and lines..maybe that's the way to go not 100%

I think if you look then if you are a gold member you get 5 lists. Then for platinum you pay 3 Swiss francs per year per extra line on top of the 5.

that sucks will cost a fortune if get loads of boxes

Is there anyway to follow a step by step guide with your own m3u playlist to put on the zgemma with epg because looking at the videos is he just trying to sell is own setup/subscription

You won't now as it will only be available via his login.

A bit of a bad move if he meant to do it. Now he has integrated this with a private iptv provider he's probably getting a cut for it and probably has been told to remove it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The mods removed the tutorial, I'm editing it and it will be back up in no time. Panic over. Also for the record I have not tied in with a service provider and decided to **** you all over by removing the tutorial. The tutorial will always stay and is for those with the time to set it all up, my new easy route is for those that don't want to pay for xtream-editor, can't be bothered, haven't got the time or want a managed setup ;)

Last edited:
The mods removed the tutorial, I'm editing it and it will be back up in no time. Panic over. Also for the record I have not tied in with a service provider and decided to **** you all over by removing the tutorial. The tutorial will always stay and is for those with the time to set it all up, my new easy route is for those that don't want to pay for xtream-editor, can't be bothered, haven't got the time or want a managed setup ;)
Hope its up soon , was half way though it and now i just have a mess lol. Thx djrobmac :P

Pretty much my question.. I see in the pro version you can buy credits and add a template and lines..maybe that's the way to go not 100%

You create one template(or as many different variations as you want, UK on top for one, US on top for another etc) by inputting the URL,port and a set of user details from a specific supplier.

You can then add and link as many lines as you want to that specific template as long as the lines you are creating are from the same IPTV supplier.

If you get a different IPTV supplier, you will need to start and do a new template.

After adding the line and installing the ipk on the box, you get the code from the plugin on the box and add it on the Xtream Editor website by inputting the code and then selecting the specific line from a drop down menu.

3 Months = 1 Swiss Franc
6 Months = 2 Swiss Franc
12 Months = 3 Swiss Franc

Per line.

This is if you need more than 5 lists/lines.

5 and under you can go with the year package.

Back