SKY Freesat & Freesat question

Getrom29

if freesat gets a new channel does freesat from sky get the same channels etc

how can i get online if sky freesat get a new channel?

So
What is the difference then,?
That link answers nothing, it just says they are a different service,
From my experience, unless you have a basic sky sub, then sky actually gives you less available channels.
But, as an addition to that, my TV with sat built in, gets less 'freesat' channels than my satellite box does.

Sly has a lot more FTA channels then Freesat. If you have your Sat feed connected, you can pickup all the FTA Sly channels including the HD ones.

Sly has a lot more FTA channels then Freesat. If you have your Sat feed connected, you can pickup all the FTA Sly channels including the HD ones.
Only if you have a basic sly sub, I thought,
I've just looked, I get more on my box, than I do on my TV, but I can't state on sly as I don't have a sub .

And on my old skybox, I get less than my satellite box, but more than my TV,it's fkn confusing.

Only if you have a basic sly sub, I thought,
I've just looked, I get more on my box, than I do on my TV, but I can't state on sly as I don't have a sub .
Sly has the largest amount of FTA channels, you don't need any sub/gift to be able to watch them.
If you have a Sly box, just connect your Sly cable and watch them without any issues, same goes for any of DVB-S/S2 boxes.

Back