Sky hd fix

inaminute23

TK Veteran
Doesn't look like it is too far away (hopefully). I asked my provider last night, and he replied............

"HD yes there is a fix out we will have to buy a new sever £3500 which is not an issue but its new and very unstable at the moment and not sure if it will be a quick fix then end after a few weeks so watching reports at the moment before I take the leap. Soon as i know its stable we will have HD back soon with a bit of luck"

If this is old news, i'm not sorry! :)

Awww, boo hoo hoo!! Get a life. Why is it a wasted post. Are virtual trees being cut down, in the virtual rainforest????????????

Apparently alot of providers have said this or words to this effect since channels started to dissapear with little or no evidence shown and or known to back up what they are saying.

When/if it works great if not, there's still SD and some providers are charging a lot less now for service than ever before so not all bad.

Can Some One Confirm if the Rumours from the Cable Sites are True That All the SLY Channels HD and SD will All Go OFF in November? And Only Cable Boxes Will work From Then On?:crying football::crying football:

Nobody can confirm that only the peeps at sly and I doubt it with customers still using boxes not compatable etc, only time will tell I guess.

I think jimp has it correct. We won't know how advanced sky are to stopping all this until they start acting on it.
Based on Italian sky, SD is okay, but HD is gone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

sky sports news and some kids SD channels freezing....could this be the signal to imminent end of the game?

so is this a subtle confirmation that these SD freezes is a general issue not server setup related.

You answered your own question/s m8.A general issue or server setup yes.But a sign of the end i very much doubt.

a lot of posts on many receivers with freezing issues,any internet issues in areas,rebooted box and router?

using Vu duo2, looks like only few channels affected. SSN, Boomerang/+1. Just checking if it's general or local server setup issue. Cards on oscam though.

Back