Sky Hits HD EPG incorrect (anyway to fix for cable)

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
I've tried EPG importer as well as EPG Refresh had no luck..

The way i know SKY Hits HD EPG is incorrect is because i compared it with the sat (crossEPG) Sky Hits which is correct..

Can someone help me please?

Run the ABM again, there's always some issues over virmin when channels get moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run the ABM again, there's always some issues over virmin when channels get moved.

Question about the provider to scan:

BURNLEY LANCS NTL EX C&W 41048 666.750 6.887

Would it be Virgin Media UK (6952)

Or Virgin Media (Ex & CW) ??

It's pretty common on VIX using even the OTA feed. Cross and Rytec I find too many gap especially in my region. I didn't find it less common on ATV. It's been like this on all my boxes. Lot probably go unnoticed but think it's just the nature of the beast. I can live with it.

Delete EPG and go and sit on wrong channel and it will correct itself for now...

I don't think cross epg should be used for cable, you have a choice of epg-import or epg refresh. Epg import will use your internet connection to download, re-fresh you can just leave on a preview channel overnight and the import will happen.

I only use official EPG and still it's different from sky cross feed and that's been on all my boxes. Maybe regional issue but it's not regional channels that are mainly affected. I've spend too much time trying to sort it in the past.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I don't think cross epg should be used for cable, you have a choice of epg-import or epg refresh. Epg import will use your internet connection to download, re-fresh you can just leave on a preview channel overnight and the import will happen.

Cool guess nothing can be done to fix the two channels EPG lol other than implementing the SD versions right next to HD to determine the correct programming ;)

It can also depend on how you have your box connected. Do you use a splitter? If so make model etc? How many times is the feed split? These are all contributing factors. Re-do a service scan, when complete scroll up and down the list and actually see if the channels your having problems with are actually in the list. If not then it's usually down to signal being weak. So then when you run the ABM there's always going to be a mismatch? Coupled with the fact of channel name changes.

It can also depend on how you have your box connected. Do you use a splitter? If so make model etc? How many times is the feed split? These are all contributing factors. Re-do a service scan, when complete scroll up and down the list and actually see if the channels your having problems with are actually in the list. If not then it's usually down to signal being weak. So then when you run the ABM there's always going to be a mismatch? Coupled with the fact of channel name changes.

Yes i use a tratec 2 way splitter one cable connected to router other connected to zgemma

It's a zgemma h.2h

Dont understand what you mean by that

Possibly but i dont experience any glitching on any cable channels.

When you first setup your box you must of run a service scan to pull all the channels in? So re-do the scan and you can see if the channel makes the list?

It's pretty common on VIX using even the OTA feed. Cross and Rytec I find too many gap especially in my region. I didn't find it less common on ATV. It's been like this on all my boxes. Lot probably go unnoticed but think it's just the nature of the beast. I can live with it.

Delete EPG and go and sit on wrong channel and it will correct itself for now...
Mate did you get around fixing this?

Im on openvix should i move to openatv to fix it or will there be no difference?

My sky hits hd on cable comes up commonly with judge judy and wrong data at points same with my universal hd,

Help would be appreciated

Back