Sky is down like. So virgin is option. What connection adaptor do I need? And

apologies for hijacking this thread also :)

I have a H2S but thinking of upgrading to the H2H to get Virmin, as answered previously i'll need Virmin BB but the good news is my current provider is hiking the prices up so easy enough to get out and get the BB.

Couple of questions that have been rattling about my head.

1) Would it be easier to get a TV/BB package with Virmin? They are the same price online so if I get the TV package as well I would have all the right cables?
2) With the H2H can you record one/two shows while watching another? Or is it the case that you can only record 1 program and watch no other channel?
3) This is probably how long is a piece of string, but what's the chances of getting this then Virmin encrypting everything?

Thanks in advance

1) You just need the internet - you can buy what cables / splitters you need from eBay.
2) The box has 1 cable and 1 satellite tuner so you can watch 1 whilst recording off another but you wont be able to watch 1 cable channel whilst recording another cable channel - for this, you will need the H5.2TC model
3) As you said, piece of string... if you get a couple of months out of it, you've broke even and anything after that is a bonus :)

Back