sky italy hacked

Id def be interested but i did hear this was a scam for the boxes going for that amount on ebay, has anyone pics to prove they have hd on sly italia?

Sly uk is hacked but underground.My comment has as much bearing as yours m8.Someone telling you e.t.c dont mean squat really m8.proof is what you need;)

i have nothing to back this up,just found it on another forum thought i would share so you guys could do some digging around about it.

Without links, screencaptures, or vids, this is as useful as my kid saying "I can fly - I just don't want to right now".
:boo:

Looks like we will just have to ride it out and see what the guys in the know can do about it,problem is now i`ve had it all for i dont wanna loose it,even if it means paying for it until a fix is sorted.

i have nothing to back this up,just found it on another forum thought i would share so you guys could do some digging around about it.
So this wasn't your own work?? You had us all convinced, you knew of the Italia solution.

i have been told by the phantom team that they are looking at bringing a sat box out that is supposed to have sky it hd.but there in talks with people atm.thats what i have read from them.

AN AMAZING LIMITED OFFER! Get 12 months Sky Italia Sports + Thematique channel package, including HD channels, with Sky HD receiver for just £399 (retail).

9 Sports tier channels: Sky Sport 24 HD, Sky Sport 1 HD, Sky Sport 2 HD, Sky Sport 3 HD, Sky Sport F1 HD, Eurosport HD, Eurosport 2 HD, ESPN America HD, ESPN Classic. Plus 19 Thematique channels: SKY TG24, SKY Meteo 24, Sky Sport 24 (also part of Sports pack in HD), Fox HD, Fox Life HD, Fox Crime HD, Fox Retro, AXN Sci-Fi, AXN HD, Comedy Central, LEI, Sky Uno HD, DIVA Universal, Discovery Travel & Living, Gambero Rosso HD, Dove TV, Marcopolo, Alice, Leonardo.

If you intend to use this product in a commercial venue, please contact us prior to purchase.

To view this package you will require an 80cm dish with Universal LNB.

many might be italian audio only:boo::damn:

You sound like the E-mails I get on a regular basis from the starview team Cactikid LOL

Back