SKY NDS Warning

They did seem to block a few iptv so they may well be data grabbing line details like virgin did not so long ago? I might be wrong but streaming is not illegal only downloading is?

I call bull lol do you have anybody on your network that can access yobox via openwebif? It's probably someone winding you up. Or worse case you've opened ports on your router to view outside of network and someone has got in if that's the case hopefully that's all they've done.

If you have opened ports factory reset your router then reflash box and don't do it again

But I just done this message myself via openwebif it's too easy to do. Could be yourself trying to fool us or someone in your house trying to fool you but this message is one created with open webif and not one sky have pushed to your box
46c6e686368ba5679eb6b52482b72b3a.jpg

can anyone confirm or deny if Sky can trace these boxes whether you are watching through a dish or iptv? I thought these boxes werent traceable. Or is it easier for them if you are with sky broadband?

can anyone confirm or deny if Sky can trace these boxes whether you are watching through a dish or iptv? I thought these boxes werent traceable. Or is it easier for them if you are with sky broadband?
To produce this message it's not possible unless his ports are open. To pry into your internet would require a massive court order which they may get to server owners but not a chance for end users.

Open Webif is disabled and no ports are open on the router. I've checked the number and it's sky's customer service number. I was watching Sky1 when this message popped up. I am using Sky Broadband and so yes the box is connected to my router. In terms of copyright laws, there is no law that says you can't stream or even download content, you just can't upload it for others to view - In terms of it being Sky actually gaining access.. Can they legally do that??

Open Webif is disabled and no ports are open on the router. I've checked the number and it's sky's customer service number. I was watching Sky1 when this message popped up. I am using Sky Broadband and so yes the box is connected to my router. In terms of copyright laws, there is no law that says you can't stream or even download content, you just can't upload it for others to view - In terms of it being Sky actually gaining access.. Can they legally do that??
The law has just changed, streaming illegal copyrighted material is now an offence!

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

This message is only produced via openwebif nothing else. It's not your isp, if it's your line provider then your ports are open. This can only be done in openwebif.

Look at it this way. If sky could do this (which the cant) why wouldn't they just automate it to all cards they suspect every 20 minutes and make the tv unwatchable??

if the law has changed and its an offence, do they have the ways/means of producing such a message on boxes?

This message is only produced via openwebif nothing else. It's not your isp, if it's your line provider then your ports are open. This can only be done in openwebif.

Look at it this way. If sky could do this (which the cant) why wouldn't they just automate it to all cards they suspect every 20 minutes and make the tv unwatchable??

Webmaster at http://www.******************
I get what you are saying, but If my ports are closed and webif is disabled then how have my ports suddenly opened and webif been enabled?

I've seen messages like this one on my box, but mine normally tells the kids that Disney Jr is going off and it's time for bed lol

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

Back