SKY NDS Warning

I get what you are saying, but If my ports are closed and webif is disabled then how have my ports suddenly opened and webif been enabled?
Manually! Sky cannot do it without a court order. Someone has pulled your leg and it's played a blinder as you've bitten hard.

Sky cannot push this without access to your open webif so this is someone you know. Or you are trying to scare people (these are your only posts according to your profile)

they are 2 different warnings,the first is not webif as it usually counts down like on maccas post and as the user is on sky broadband maybe they were checking?

try on another bb provider and message might not be there?

they are 2 different warnings,the first is not webif as it usually counts down like on maccas post and as the user is on sky broadband maybe they were checking?

try on another bb provider and message might not be there?
The number in the brackets is the countdown this is 100% editable on openwebif. This is not the work of sky they cannot do this as it 100% requires openwebif access

See example changing that is easy
4c538d7185d4d10c1b0eea21107fc9a9.jpg

did sky not do something like this before and quoted a tel number which people rang,and it was not on their boxes:quiet:

i am not on sky bb to worry about it

should have asked who else in house has a lappy etc who might access box?

did sky not do something like this before and quoted a tel number which people rang,and it was not on their boxes:quiet:

i am not on sky bb to worry about it

should have asked who else in house has a lappy etc who might access box?
I've never heard of them doing it. Only back in the day of a dodgy sky card that's it.

I done my message on my mobile haha

By default, the root password is blank on the Vix and OpenATV images - have you changed it? If not, you've left the box pretty open for someone to mess with you like this.

Also, if you PM me your external IP address I can pen test it for you and let you know if any ports are open for peeps to mess with you.

Back