Sky Sport Italia HD on 13E

Not there for me....
If you scan 12466 V 29900 you get 10 channels, 4 have no name, 3 of these open with a Eurosub, the other 6 are test channels and don't open.
Sky Sport Italia channels come in as CH-3170 & CH-5160 on the Openbox/Freesat receivers,
showing live Moto GP at the moment but no English cmmentary.

I don’t know how to do a manually scan. But I put them details to where I thought was right
Came up zero

How does this work on a zgemma

I don’t know how to do a manually scan. But I put them details to where I thought was right
Came up zero

How does this work on a zgemma
Sorry I don't know anything about the zgemma, maybe someone else can help on how to scan a single TP.
Still showing Moto GP - "Grand Prix of the Americas" - Also on M.MOTOGP 19E.

opening here as well see below, scanning in a zgamma should also be the same as on most enigma 2 boxes. On my solo4k with openatv I press menu, set up, service searching, manual scan, swap type of scan to user defined transponder and change the frequency to 12466, change symbol rate to 29000, make sure polarisation vertical. fec is 3/4.

Attachments

• 1_0_1_C62_2260_FBFF_820000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_1_C62_2260_FBFF_820000_0_0_0.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 13
yes thats the way i done it, all the decent channels on 13e , the sky italias and calcios went a few years ago when sky italia changed their receiver boxes, i think, good to see these few on now and hopefully they stay, only real good channels now are the polish sport channels and a few others, i used to watch 13e a lot , but hardly ever these days.

Sky Italia have done a deal with Mediasat, see here - Google translate
So if these 3 channels stay on 13E they should continue to open with cardshare, at least until July 1st.
The channels are also on 5W - 12627 H 35000, (I can't get a signal on the Mediasat TPs there).

Some good info, I wouldn't of known if I hadn't read this thread, I manual scanned 12466 V a dozen channels are scanned, only the sky sport and sky uno channels open, couldn't open the premium mediset channels, anyone able to?

Back