SKY Sports 4

padder

When I tune to SS4 I currently get SS1. Anyone else having this problem with the latest channel update from blade? I also don't have BT sports 1 HD. Anyone know if I can sort it manually and if I can post me an idiot's guide please?

click on menu on remote - go to installation icon - go down to manual scan in the list click ok - then type in the frequency below

11603 - V - 29500 then press green on the remote to scan

takes a couple of secs to scan should find it

this happened to me too and did the same. but ive lost boxnation sd ive tried tried the frequency on lyngsat but i keep getting a foreign channel in box nation. i have boxnation hd but i want sd so i can watch it anytime. anyone know boxnation sd frequency.
thanks

That's the freq I did again. Same foreign channel I'm getting. Boxnation hd comes with that frequency too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boxnation sd is the same for me too ive tried all the frequencies fuj knows where it's gone.

But that foreign 'Bengali' channel is changing frequency tomorrow so maybe it will go back to normal after tomorrow and we will get Boxnation back

click on menu on remote - go to installation icon - go down to manual scan in the list click ok - then type in the frequency below

11603 - V - 29500 then press green on the remote to scan

takes a couple of secs to scan should find it

Cheers, tried this but still SS1

go to the 'all channels' list and there should be more then 1 ss1 channels as there are few duplicates

go to favourites in menu/ then favourites edit scroll to right side of screen press fav button select sports then on left side of screen click a/z select S then scroll down to station you want select it then click on add button and that should be it.

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 PM ----------

or download AJ's list onto USB and install it that way much easier

go to favourites in menu/ then favourites edit scroll to right side of screen press fav button select sports then on left side of screen click a/z select S then scroll down to station you want select it then click on add button and that should be it.

Does AJ's list work with the blade? Thought it was E2 boxes only?

---------- Post Merged at 07:33 PM ----------

Does AJ's list work with the blade? Thought it was E2 boxes only?
OK, just checked AJ's site and found it so will use that thanks

The format isn't the usual SSU file and my box doesn't see it on the USB drive. Is it compatible? If so how do I load the channel list?

only SSU files mate for this box

click menu on remote - then channel editor - then press find on remote ( think it's f1 or f2) go to all channels - find the SS4 that works - click on fav on remote - now to find what category sport is just scroll through any other sport channel with a heart next to it and see which category is highlighted in it then go back and do that same for ss4

only SSU files mate for this box

click menu on remote - then channel editor - then press find on remote ( think it's f1 or f2) go to all channels - find the SS4 that works - click on fav on remote - now to find what category sport is just scroll through any other sport channel with a heart next to it and see which category is highlighted in it then go back and do that same for ss4
Cheers, will have a go at that

Back