Sky Sports 5 Gone and with all channels on 11914 H

Screen_Shot_2017-04-25_at_06.05.09.png

Screen_Shot_2017-04-25_at_06.03.47.png

More channels have gone!
As far as I can see we've lost
SS2,4&5 (4roi & UK now dark)
Atlantic +1,,, it's the start of the end guys :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When watching a channel thats not working press up.

Press red button for all sats.

Scroll down to the missing channel and go through them all till you get one that works.

once you get it press up again then menu on remote and add to bouquets.

This will take you back to sky menu looking screen (NOW WATCH CLOSELY)
press UP and at TOP RIGHT you will see folders changing from all channels to docs,to movies etc choose favourites then press ok.

Once done exit out press 101 then EPG then favourites and you should now see it.
do same for all the other missing channels as well.

This doesnt work for ALL of them but Ive just got most of them back (Well, the ones I wanted anyway)

All the Sports and Sky 2. I tried Atlantic +1 and it didnt work but didnt try any of the Kids.
theres only 2 sky2 channels both not working did a full scan, the channels have gone

can i ask what box you have cause its its got a cable feed press red will give you ALL channels sat and cable, if you are getting sky2 can you post the frequency i suspect its the cable one you are using

theres only 2 sky2 channels both not working did a full scan, the channels have gone

can i ask what box you have cause its its got a cable feed press red will give you ALL channels sat and cable, if you are getting sky2 can you post the frequency i suspect its the cable one you are using

I am using a H2H with both cable and sat, You are right, there are only 2, I think I may have inadvertently selected the cable channel as again, you are right, neither of these are working.

Last edited:
Back