Sky Sports 5 Gone and with all channels on 11914 H

With the Disn channels gone my ears are gonna burn when I get home from work, earful coming my way.

Sly Atlantic is a sore one for me :(

theres only 2 sky2 channels both not working did a full scan, the channels have gone

can i ask what box you have cause its its got a cable feed press red will give you ALL channels sat and cable, if you are getting sky2 can you post the frequency i suspect its the cable one you are using

I have sat,, I can still get ss2 white the 'up all red button' workaround

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a regular thing or something new, looks like i chose the wrong day to buy a zgemma box. First day in and half the sports channels have gone missing :(

Is this a regular thing or something new, looks like i chose the wrong day to buy a zgemma box. First day in and half the sports channels have gone missing :(

Can someone confirm that they are still broadcasting on a legit box on 11914 H?

They may of all just changed transponder you know and all this panic could be about nothing.Has happened before when SSN went off because of the golf only to reappear days later.

If they still going are on same transponder then,well I guess other transponders will follow.

Last edited:
A few kids channels gone to
On my zgemma star ALL the channels that operate on DVB-S 12207 MHz v 27500 5/6 QPSK 28.2 degrees E and DVB-S 11915 MHz H 27500 5/6 QPSK 28.2 degrees E are down ...that's SKY Sports 2,4,5 ect...Disney kids..SKY Atlantic etc...etc..

On my zgemma star ALL the channels that operate on DVB-S 12207 MHz v 27500 5/6 QPSK 28.2 degrees E and DVB-S 11915 MHz H 27500 5/6 QPSK 28.2 degrees E are down ...that's SKY Sports 2,4,5 ect...Disney kids..SKY Atlantic etc...etc..

Fellas!! Can any 1 help... I've just tried a free trial of a paid iptv subscription, the last step i needed to do was restart my gui, I did that now my box loads up to 100 n says "error" box needs to restart! Any ideas??

Back