Sky Sports 5 Gone and with all channels on 11914 H

The end is near guys it's time to switch to cable boxes :( luckily I already have vm internet and a free TiVo running there basic channels

Is the h2h the recommended cable box? And can you run woosh on it?

The end is near guys it's time to switch to cable boxes :( luckily I already have vm internet and a free TiVo running there basic channels

Cable boxes for how long but too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as far as I can gather reading online Vm haven't improved there encryption and security since the dawn of time and even the HD still works what do we have to lose ?

I've just put Woosh V5 on my H1, had to uninstall autobouquets E2 and add autobouquetsmaker but all working fine, channels dissapearing on Sky but all still on VM

I'm going to switch to a h2h anyone got a install guide for cable? Also will my cccam work or what will i need a new line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will need a vermin line to use vermin channels on a h2h as well as a active cable going into your property

OK guys so everything is going on sky openbox. I have a iptv account to on smart app anyone know how you can enhance the quality of the picture on the HD channels such as bein sports as it is not the same as a HD picture on a sky box

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

OK guys so everything is going on sky openbox. I have a iptv account to on smart app anyone know how you can enhance the quality of the picture on the HD channels such as bein sports as it is not the same as a HD picture on a sky box

Same for me. Iptv HD isn't the same.

That's because its being transcoded just like all IPTV is.
Some will be transcoded better than others.
There is nothing you can do about it.

so without iptv or a vm line is this the start of the end of the "extra" channels we can get from zgemma box etc

Are the ROI channels of these working or are they completely gone now? have they just changed transponder or have they changed the encryption on the transponder? sorry if these have all been answered already trying to keep an eye on it from work and I recorded something on SS5 last night so just wondering if it will have worked or just recorded a black screen

Yes - a lot of Irish channels have gone so no more 3pm on SS5 on a Saturday... FTA channels are still working on the affected transponders so it's looking like "just" a change of encryption.

Back