Sky sports arena sd gone too?

jigger121

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
In Belfast (00021) typical HD ss gone. But flicking through and sky sports arena sd doesn't work. Tried to do manual scans on it's own and still not working. Autobouquets updated fully as well as image so just checking to see if anyone else has a problem. Using a technomate with vix image too.

In Belfast (00021) typical HD ss gone. But flicking through and sky sports arena sd doesn't work. Tried to do manual scans on it's own and still not working. Autobouquets updated fully as well as image so just checking to see if anyone else has a problem. Using a technomate with vix image too.

Not had any other reports of this mate, have you tried a different line to see if it's any different?
Someone had a problem earlier today with sports F1 but it turned out to be a splitter / possible cable problem as it wasn't replicated on a second box with same line, maybe try a different splitter?

It had been working mate every other channel is grand so don't thinj it's a server problem. I have a powered splitter so don't think it would be that?

It had been working mate every other channel is grand so don't thinj it's a server problem. I have a powered splitter so don't think it would be that?

Not sure then, have you tried doing a scan in autobouquetsmaker?... the dude earlier was only missing one or two channels (@grog68 ) and he had the channels running on another box in the same house with the same server but obviously it was different cabling etc, it's literally a matter of one strand of copper making a difference between getting a channel and not getting it.
try rebooting the router, box and restarting the softcam in softcam panel, that usually solves about 90% of issues :grin:

In belfast 2 not sure about that channel but I had prob with powered splitter the freq changed on a few channels like I.d and a few others I changed 2 a normal splitter and all worked fine again

Look in full channel list, there is usually more than one of each channel so try the one you're not using

Not sure then, have you tried doing a scan in autobouquetsmaker?... the dude earlier was only missing one or two channels (@grog68 ) and he had the channels running on another box in the same house with the same server but obviously it was different cabling etc, it's literally a matter of one strand of copper making a difference between getting a channel and not getting it.
try rebooting the router, box and restarting the softcam in softcam panel, that usually solves about 90% of issues :grin:
I mentioned simular issue yesterday on one of my boxes, with 3 sports channels being black but when I moved the box to another room/cable connection they worked BUT since then I've noticed I'm not getting any sky movie SD channels on either box apart from sky hits, all other movie channels and HD channels are working and its the same on both of my boxes.

Look in full channel list, there is usually more than one of each channel so try the one you're not using
I had an issue with Arena Sports I had 4 Arena Sports in my iptv folder but for some reason 3 of them disappeared leaving just one which wasn’t broadcasting what it should of been,I had to add them back from my sky sports folder

I mentioned simular issue yesterday on one of my boxes, with 3 sports channels being black but when I moved the box to another room/cable connection they worked BUT since then I've noticed I'm not getting any sky movie SD channels on either box apart from sky hits, all other movie channels and HD channels are working and its the same on both of my boxes.

I'm not liking the sound of this.
Have you tried a test line to see if it's the same?
I'm getting movies in HD and SD but it could be netid related like the sports HD

its strange, when on one of the working channels then server shows me online, when on movies SD it shows me as connected but not online and the snr for the sd channels is 0%. Have done the normal, updated abm config files, deleted bouquets and then rescan. Think this is one for new thread.

I am in belfast myself and everythings ok for me , but what i did notice the last few days was on sunday for instance while watching ss main channel, then ss football on my cable tuner, the screen went black a few times, each time i changed channel then went back it was ok again, this happened 5 or 6 times, then yesterday while watching a few kids channels like nick jr and nick toons with my wee grand daughter, on the sat tuner, the same thing happened, switched channel and then back again and it was fine, again this happened a few times. It was ok last night for the palace v man utd match and ok today, so i was wondering has it happened to anyone else.

Back