Sky Sports FAV/EPG

Have you tried rebooting your box? That should update your channel list. Failing that, you may need to re-install your script. Hopefully, your provider has made the necessary changes at his end.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

This has been covered a few times already - do an automatic scan via the service searching sub-menu which takes 20-30 minutes and on completion, all channel names will be changed to n/a - now run an ABM scan and all names will appear correctly.

Note: Picons and EPG program data will be sorted in time.

This has been covered a few times already - do an automatic scan via the service searching sub-menu which takes 20-30 minutes and on completion, all channel names will be changed to n/a - now run an ABM scan and all names will appear correctly.

Note: Picons and EPG program data will be sorted in time.

Not sure what's happened but when I ran the auto scan it find no channels and now I've lost everything !!

You've got to let the auto scan complete then re-run ABM to get channels.

It did complete and said zero channels found.

I then went to ABM and ran it and it whizzed through really quick and said found 403 channels but they are all blank. Rebooted my box and tried exactly same again and still nothing.

All channel names should be listed as n/a now?
Yes they are but all blank nothing on screen and it was all working fine before I stated so not a line issue.

I have the correct channel names and descriptions after I've ran abm but no picture?

Sounds like you just need to re-start you cam if the channels are there but not clearing.

Back