Sky sports news

It needs a cwaites update from what i hear, i know nothing about those boxes to be honest only that they are more than likely the cause of the dark channels (all over the shop)

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

You need a new channel list or you can do a manual scan its on
FQ:12207
POL:V
SR:27500

a word of advice, since your getting tv for next to nothing for a year get yourself a better box to save headaches like updating channel lists. But hold off and see if the dark channels start to clear first :)

a word of advice, since your getting tv for next to nothing for a year get yourself a better box to save headaches like updating channel lists. But hold off and see if the dark channels start to clear first :)
ok thanks for the reply but how do i do a manual scan to look for those FQ:12207

Can't remember exactly as I havnt used one of those boxes for years but it should be called blind scan have a google search mate

..what is a better box and price please

Back