Sky sports section on sky

javauk

hi I wonder if someone could help me; I just got a zgemma h2h fully loaded the virgin section everything works when you change to the sky section everything works apart from the sports section; I know some channels in SD have been removed but the HD channels still shows in my other zgemma h2h that I have downstairs; when you go into them no picture comes out I have check the settings with my other box and everything matches please if any one knows could you help me thanks
javauk

Maybe the s*y sports section has been disabled on the sat side because there's been so much wiped out from it ... You could try having a look in ABM to see if any sections have been disabled and failing that, update ABM config files then rescan.

Maybe the s*y sports section has been disabled on the sat side because there's been so much wiped out from it ... You could try having a look in ABM to see if any sections have been disabled and failing that, update ABM config files then rescan.
Thanks I will try tonite when I get home and post the resoult

hi I wonder if someone could help me; I just got a zgemma h2h fully loaded the virgin section everything works when you change to the sky section everything works apart from the sports section; I know some channels in SD have been removed but the HD channels still shows in my other zgemma h2h that I have downstairs; when you go into them no picture comes out I have check the settings with my other box and everything matches please if any one knows could you help me thanks
javauk
Ok; I have try and the problem still the same; I even try different N/line and like before nothing on the sports section in any channel in s*y

Your box may not be running dsayers' custom mix script like your other one.
His script replaces the sly HD channels with VM ones.
Press the blue botton and check on both boxes, your other box will have "sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml". To add it to your box in question;
http://www.techkings.org/resources/dsayers-custommix-importer-sat-and-cable-mixer.16/
Thanks Eesa that is probably the problem, later when i get home i try to install dsayer custommix importer hopefully that will do the trick; is only one thing my other box has dsayers Openatv image file on it as I follow his instractions step by step last year but this one has Wooshbuild V5?

Thanks Eesa that is probably the problem, later when i get home i try to install dsayer custommix importer hopefully that will do the trick; is only one thing my other box has dsayers Openatv image file on it as I follow his instractions step by step last year but this one has Wooshbuild V5?
Now that you've mentioned that it's running Wooshbuild and the other one is Dsayers' image, it certainly is the dsayers custom mix script.

Dsayers' image comes with his custom mix importer already installed. It's up to you if you want to install the script onto your current build or if you want to flash his image.

Back