Sky sports to ditch numbered, very interesting article

Cricket is coming back to FTA on the BBC from 2020 a five year deal for England home tests, ODi and T20 every summer, Sky will also have the rights

Pretty sure that BT sport have the rights to the next Ashes tests too.

Strange how S.y never annouce they lose anything but its all bells and whistles when they gain something.

Does anyone actually watch Chinese & Dutch footy? I am big footy fan but have zero interest in any of this crap.

Strange how S.y never annouce they lose anything but its all bells and whistles when they gain something.

Does anyone actually watch Chinese & Dutch footy? I am big footy fan but have zero interest in any of this crap.

Then I suggest you start your own thread that is crap free !! lol

They already dropped Speedway this season. BT do it now. Im told by the old fella that its not as good, even though they've still got Nigel Pearson balling his lungs out on every bend.
I've really got back into watching speedway since BT took it over, I think their coverage of bike racing in general is actually pretty good.

I watch the Chinese football, I don't follow it closely but I enjoy the games. Always interesting. Dutch, I just stick on if there's **** all else on really.

Sky tried to install this am. I was assured yesterday that the fact they'd not bothered to send me a viewing card wouldn't be a problem.
Hoiked all the kit apart got the ladder ready by the dish, all set and ready.
Engineer arrived and was unable to install as my card is "stuck in CRS" whatever the **** that means.

All cancelled.
They are an incompetent parasitical shit stain on humanity, and i've just had a refresher course in just how appalling they are.
MAG 254 here i come....

I can't be without decent football coverage and iptv is simply a poor comporomise, sky have told me to leave it 2-3 weeks before ordering as big changes to the way sports is delivered means if i order now i'll be paying more for what i don't want!

I can't be without decent football coverage and iptv is simply a poor comporomise, sky have told me to leave it 2-3 weeks before ordering as big changes to the way sports is delivered means if i order now i'll be paying more for what i don't want!

I was going to try my luck today and see what they would offer me, but Ill wait until the beginning of the season and see what happens package wise, I can put up with Now TV for a few weeks if it means Ill get a better deal!

Back