Sky sports

Anyone in Leicester missing a few sky sports channels in Leicester. I know the HD ones gave gone but notice that part from main event and sky sports football SD all the rest are not working. Can't be a line issue cus the movies are all working. Any ideas. Done a abm scan and still no joy

No will try that. But also noticed that when I go to a channel that is clearing in soft cam it shows my line. A channel that doesn't clear there's nothing there.

Done that. It's seems like it's taking ages to clear. Put it on the cricket channel and it came on after about 7 seconds. Went to the next channel and it's a blank screen. Could it be a line issue

As no other members on TK from the 00012 area are saying their having any issues with sky sports sd channels it wont do any harm asking your line provider if all's well at their end?

That's true. I'll leave it till tomorrow cus I know that's when he does his updates. I thought that the line would either clear all channels or none at all. Didn't know it can be dependent on certain channels

Back