Sky & Virgin on same Box

zebsogo

Hi this may be a dumb question, although i'm gonna ask it anyway as i have no shame :) I have a new zgemma H2H Box am i able to have both sky and VM set up on it at the same time if so i'd appreciate some guidance

Thanks

Yes you can put both lines on to a box and recieve them if you have a live cable into your property and a connected sat dish

Thanks i have all the dish and the cable i have got sky working but VM is turning out to be tricky..any advice would be helpful

Hi this may be a dumb question, although i'm gonna ask it anyway as i have no shame :) I have a new zgemma H2H Box am i able to have both sky and VM set up on it at the same time if so i'd appreciate some guidance

Thanks

have you added a line for both the sky and vm ?

Thanks

You have posted in the wrong section.
If you post in the zgemma h2h section you may get more help.

cam 2.30 both line are in the cfg file

a lot of cable providers dont like people using cccam on their server, if u have both n lines enter them into the one newcamd.list file as follows

CWS = yourskyline.com port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = yourvirginline.com port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

make sure when saving file you select all file types and name it newcamd.list

place newcamd.list in var/keys or usr/keys both are same location and select mgcamd as your cam, restart cam see if it works, if not its your mg_cfg that needs updating

Mods will delete or if lucky move it to the correct section.
You questions will be in the forum already mate.

Could be you mg cfg file if only used sky before. You're not in southern Ireland?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back