skybox f3 help needed

illi

hi everyone,i have received this box i have a motoriserd dish which at the moment is on astra 28 i have scan and received the channels but how do i move the motor to set another satellite say hotbird,i had a dreambox and did everything there its broke but im just stuck on how to set another satellite on this box and so on driving me crazy please help,also could do with a channel list for other sats like hotbird thor astra 19 etc
thanks

hi everyone,i have received this box i have a motoriserd dish which at the moment is on astra 28 i have scan and received the channels but how do i move the motor to set another satellite say hotbird,i had a dreambox and did everything there its broke but im just stuck on how to set another satellite on this box and so on driving me crazy please help,also could do with a channel list for other sats like hotbird thor astra 19 etc
thanks

hi there i dont think that you can use a motorised dish with the f3 box !
if you go on ebay and check the people selling them a couple say that they are not compatible with them and usuals ettc or check out a couple of sat station websites..

Hi u can use a motorised dish with a f3 what motor have u got is it a universal type and you still got to set your box up for it in settings but u will run out off channel space as the f3 will not hold alot.i would get a better box if i was u.

Back