Skybox F5 Cccam login/offline/active

Status
Not open for further replies.

spu6699

I'm having trouble with my Cline going offline for approx' 2 secs then going to login for approx' 5 secs, tried de-activate cline, reset box then activate cline, reset box occassionally it will keep cline activated then goes back to offline/login problem. I've an F3 box also and the cline works ok in that box, hope you can understand my problem i've also done a factory reset. Thanks in anticipation.

Seems like a problem on your servers side, have you contacted him? Also make sure all cables connected to box, internet working and that dhcp is turned on

Seems like a problem on your servers side, have you contacted him? Also make sure all cables connected to box, internet working and that dhcp is turned on
Thanks for reply DHCP is turned on all cables connected/re-connected and i've tried and had the line working in an F3 box, this is a second line from server the 1st is in a DM800 box and works fine.

what firmware is in the box sometimes if u reflash with the latest firmware it might solve the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back