Skybox F5 - please assist

Just got my F5 via a Bradford seller on ebay for 50notes inc P&P, which is pretty good compared to most advertisers.
Bought my gift from a guy recommended to me and did it via email for another 50notes. All up and running now after a couple of emails back and forth to sort out some settings.
Sorry but no idea about 'card servers' as I'm new to all this stuff.
Good luck,
Steve

Just got my F5 via a Bradford seller on ebay for 50notes inc P&P, which is pretty good compared to most advertisers.
Bought my gift from a guy recommended to me and did it via email for another 50notes. All up and running now after a couple of emails back and forth to sort out some settings.
Sorry but no idea about 'card servers' as I'm new to all this stuff.
Good luck,
Steve
What server are you using is it any good ?

My server is offline how do aye go about getting a new reliable server need my box working agen thanks

---------- Post Merged at 12:15 PM ----------

Hi

This is my first post. I am planning to buy Skybox F5 and looking for some help.

1- What is the best card servers available with no freeze and good quality for Sky UK (please PM me)
2- How much it should cost. Some sites are charging £50 and some charging £70 for 12 month subscription.???

please help me with anything else you think I should keep in mind while installing Skybox.

Many Thanks

Hi i charge £65 for my server. Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 PM ----------

Hi mate. I charge £65

How do aye get your server and pay you for it thanks

Scrambled........

Hi I have had my box around 6 months, yesterday it scrambled, others who we purchased off are also scrambled so I'm assuming it's the server, how do I go about buying a new server and could anyone recommend anyone please?

Back