SkyBox F5S - All channels work except AJ List update (BT Sport, ESPN etc.)(No signal)

hi how do i download new channel list wont let me i am new today thanks steve

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 PM ----------

hi how do i download new channel list wont let me i am new today thanks steve

my btsport has gone too......found out when i got up at 3am to watch ufc.
to be honest i wasnt to cheesed off.....i went straight back to bed :)
will try the updated list and see what happens.

my btsport has gone too......found out when i got up at 3am to watch ufc.
to be honest i wasnt to cheesed off.....i went straight back to bed
will try the updated list and see what happens.

if you read post 14 you will find ajs new list

HD channels arent working such as Sky sports, Bt sports, Sky movies. can anyone help?

if u r using cardsharing most HD sly channels dont work any more since like a few months..
ppl keep asking the same thing...noone can do anything about it..for now ;-) same SD channels ok ??

Hi all I have a skybox f5 all my channels are scrambled does anyone have the latest update for it please if so could u email it to me or pm me many thanks

Hi all I have a skybox f5 all my channels are scrambled does anyone have the latest update for it please if so could u email it to me or pm me many thanks

If ALL of your $ channels are scrambled, then it's not down to the channel list. It's down to your gift supplier, or a problem with your internet connection.

either your line provider hasn't upgraded his package but I don't think that would be the problem has it is free to sly subscription or you need latest channel list

hi all i have a few ibox 2 boxes and they use epgdownloader ... tho channels diapearing even when u download new channel list any ideas ?

Back