SkyNEW skin EPG boquet categories

Mcgovery

Hi all I am hoping I can get some help please?
I am loving the look of Chabs new Sky skin but am having an issue with the EPG. I have asked several times throughout his thread but can't seem to get an answer.
Basically when you bring up the EPG and use the <PREV> <NEXT> buttons the categories at the top such as "Movies" "Sports" etc do not highlight or change, only the channels move accross.
I cannot tell if the skin is meant to be this way or if there is something I must do to make it work?
I hope this makes sense.
Thanks in advance!

When you press your Prev / Next button, do the tabs move along like the image below? Or do they all stay the same except for the first tab?
[sp]
1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (3).jpg
[/sp]

Attachments

• epg.jpg
    epg.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
To make your bouquet tab move across the top using the Prev / Next buttons please do the following.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi16pm9bpqm5kpw/EpgSelection.py?dl=1

This file needs to be copied to the folder location on the box and left there:

usr/lib/enigm2/python/screens

You can copy this file using whatever method you are happy with. FTP, using the Dream explorer plugin (put file on USB stick and put in to box first), or via your computer network (if you can see the sat box on your network)

Once you have copied the file to that location, please restart your box. Your Prev / next buttons should now move the tabs along at the top.

NOTE: Please make a backup of you box before you try this as I will not be responsible for your box not booting.

They don't change at all mate, not even the first one. I will try what you said to do above after work tomorrow and report back.
Thanks again, I really hope I can solve this as I love this skin.

To make your bouquet tab move across the top using the Prev / Next buttons please do the following.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi16pm9bpqm5kpw/EpgSelection.py?dl=1

This file needs to be copied to the folder location on the box and left there:

usr/lib/enigm2/python/screens

You can copy this file using whatever method you are happy with. FTP, using the Dream explorer plugin (put file on USB stick and put in to box first), or via your computer network (if you can see the sat box on your network)

Once you have copied the file to that location, please restart your box. Your Prev / next buttons should now move the tabs along at the top.

NOTE: Please make a backup of you box before you try this as I will not be responsible for your box not booting.
Isn't this for Kiddacs Sly skin?

Toon

I'm also having this problem on Edision OS mega box. Have Chabs SkyNEW skin but using prev/next buttons in EPG does not alter tabs like above.
I overwrote the .py file posted by Wooshman with the file that was there & restarted but still the same.

Any ideas?

I ended up putting Willo latest build for my box on last night, it includes his modded sly1 skin, works perfectly now.

Techkings have all the answers on their forum

- - - Updated - - -

I think its meant to be this way just like the old
sky hd skin

- - - Updated - - -

Think its meant to be this way just like the older SLKY skin still
a much better system though

Back