skyNEW Skin Modding Thread

Hi All,

Managed to get this skin setup but struggling to get the info to look like sky. When I press info i get the standard infobar which is great but when I press info again I get the below when I just want the info to be an extension of the infobar as per the pictures in Chabs skin thread.

Any suggestions?

XCiFTeb.jpg

This is how I'd like it to look

1_0_1_1581_7ea_2_11a0000_0_0_0-1-jpg.21213

Hi All,

Managed to get this skin setup but struggling to get the info to look like sky. When I press info i get the standard infobar which is great but when I press info again I get the below when I just want the info to be an extension of the infobar as per the pictures in Chabs skin thread.

Any suggestions?

XCiFTeb.jpg

This is how I'd like it to look

1_0_1_1581_7ea_2_11a0000_0_0_0-1-jpg.21213
Could be wrong here!
Think first picture is openatv and second picture is openvix
What image have u got

Works fine on mine Won't let me put up picture as says it to big lol

I've managed to get it working now with the help from boobishabang and after a reboot it's not populating.

Just need to find the option to remove ECM info then i'll be onto a winner!

Show crypto info in infobar set it to off its in same place as 2nd infobar was
Where would I be without you guys :) I'd only just set up Slyk1 how I wanted it but decided to try this instead as it looked better.

That's removed the server info on the right but still has DVB-S etc in the bottom left, does this come under a diff category?

Where would I be without you guys :) I'd only just set up Slyk1 how I wanted it but decided to try this instead as it looked better.

That's removed the server info on the right but still has DVB-S etc in the bottom left, does this come under a diff category?
Not sure about that one.
That could be a skin.xml edit to take it off

Does anybody know how to mod so the EPG description auto scrolls?

It's particularly long for things like movies and when on EPG it cuts off the bottom. Would be great if it just autoscrolled like on channel list.

Back