skyNEW Skin

You should be able to just download the new from the link in the first post and it will update to the latest version, but if you want to remove first you can do.

That will also install the newer plugin which will then update from the blue button when available.
Thanks once again woosh

still a few graphical errors in the skin, the info bar, still has rements of 3 bar epg when you use the one with the picon
the today needs moving left on epg guide, i sure once chaba is back on the scene he will fix it

Hi Can anyone help me on movieplanner (openvix) I cannot get the sky planner version does anyone have the mod or where I can get it

Thanks

Done it, used Kiddac planner mod, works great

Last edited:
Don't know for vix exactly, but:

open your filelist -> Menu button -> Settings -> use extended list - Sky planner -> Show extended description - yes -> Green button

Hmm still no sign of that option,are there any other files i'm missing ?
edit..Bollocks it's just appeared after looking again lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 11.12.34.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 11.12.34.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 228
Is the top picks scripts working on this?

It seems to be updating the image with those already downloaded but doesn't seem to be downloading new ones.

Wooshman is the latest updates to skynew skin been included in your most recent wooshbuild available to download via reflash wooshbuild I'm looking to reflash on my zgemma 2hs box

Love this skin and especially on wooshbuild... thanks guys [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry haven't followed thread but have weird problem on skynew skin 1.05

when i set series link it does show on the epg as red and does disply icons...single records dhow fine.

Back